8.11.2015

August energy

Hello everyone! This August compering to July is so cool, fun and full of accidents. Every day something happening, either I'm going to trip and dying there or I have problems on board, and can't get permission to go to another country. Unfortunately when everything is so good time really does fly. Well, now I'm on my way to Kiev writing this post in train because its so cold here at night I can't even sleep. In my opinion, this week will be great and unforgettable, I am going to write everything that will happen here and make more posts than usual. 

These pics we took in my last day in Crimea, I just came from hiking and was so tired, but since it was our last day we had to meet.

Have a nice week!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...