4.13.2015

Diffusion

Finally,I spent an amazing day without any problems or bad news. We bought McDonald's menu and went to Cinarcik to enjoy perfect weather. There wasn't anybody,so we felt so free. By the way it was my second time there so i wanted to walk around and learn more about this place. It's not an impressive place and I dont think I will come here again, but today it was really nice and we had a good time there.Unfortunately ,time is passing too fast. OMG, I feel like yesterday was October and today is almost May. Why we can't stop time?


“No matter how much time passes, no matter what takes place in the interim, there are some things we can never assign to oblivion, memories we can never rub away.”
(c)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...